Wicked Halloween Harvest Hash Snack Mix is a great party snack or bag some up for gifts for the holiday season. You can make it your own by adding whatever kind of dry or candy ingredients you like. It makes a lot, your house smells amazing
For the Sauce:
¾ cup Butter, melted
¾ cup Brown Sugar, packed
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
For the Mix:
1 box Crispix Cereal
1 bag Bugles
1 small bag of Pretzels any kind you choose (I used Cheddar Pretzel pieces)
1 bag of Candy Corn (flavor of your choice) (my flavor was s’mores)
1 bag of Orange Gummy Pumpkins
1 bag Reese’s Piece
1 bag of Chocolate Six-lets
1. Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave in medium bowl or measuring cup.
3. Add the brown sugar and vanilla extract and whisk well until combined and dissolved.
4. In a VERY large bowl, add the Crispex cereal, pretzels and Bugles.
5. Pour the sauce over the cereal mixture and toss gently until evenly coated.
6. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
7. Divide mixture on the two baking sheets and spread in even layers.
8. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
Then add it to a large bowl, along with the candy corn, pumpkins and Reese’s Pieces (whatever candy you choose)
Toss to combine.and Store in airtight container.
Please share with us your Wicked Concoction of party mix, have fun……
“WHATS IN YOUR MIX?”